Step 4: Invoicing
Invoicing is the Achilles’ heel to every business. With AthletaDesk, that doesn’t need to be the case! AthletaDesk uses your client information along with the scheduled session to generate professional, itemized invoices with just a few clicks.
- Click on “Billing & Invoices” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the “Zoom” tool (blue magnify glass icon) beside the account you would like to invoice.
- In the “Billing Summary” select the “Invoices” tab and click on the “+ New Invoice” button.
- When the “Create Invoice” pop-up appears, fill in all relevant invoice details starting with the invoice start and end date. Click on the green “Create” button.
- Your new invoice will appear in the list of “Generated Invoices”. Click on the blue “Menu” button (blue upside down arrow) and select “View” to preview.
Wasn’t that straightforward? If you’d like to take this a step further, you can automate the invoicing process. Check out auto-invoicing.
Auto-invoicing allows AthletaDesk to automatically generate and email invoices to clients on a regular basis.
Set Up Auto-Invoicing:
- Click “Billing & Invoices” from the main menu.
- Select the account you wish to enable Auto-Invoicing for with the checkboxes on the left.
- Click “Auto-Invoicing > Enable Auto-Invoicing” a popup window will appear.
- Choose the settings that meet your club’s needs.
- Click “OK” to save this change.
Tip: Remember, billing is the charge for the sessions and invoicing is how often you collect on those charges.