Hey Everyone! This week, we’re continuing to build and improve on some of the features we’ve introduced in the past month. Here’s a full list of changes and feature improvements:
- If an “Inactive” client uses the Sign-Up widget to rejoin your business, we’ll automatically reuse that client profile instead of creating a duplicate client (their status will be set to “Active“).
- Building on last week’s invoice changes, we’ve refreshed the look and feel of the other business reports for consistency.
- We’ve updated the look of the notification “Bell” icon to make it more obvious when you have a new notification waiting.
- We fixed a handful of minor layout issues in the Client Portal (affecting parents with multiple children in their families).
- We made a few internal optimizations to the homepage to make initial login faster.
- Setting the invoice accent color to white will remove the footer bar at the bottom of reports.
For multi-instructor businesses:
- When you change the instructor of an event, if some of the attendees are not assigned to that instructor, an error message will be displayed instead of silently assigning those clients to that instructor.
Did you know? Invoices now include a new “accent” color that adds a personal touch to your invoice. We’ve automatically selected a color based on your logo, but you can change this in your Business Settings.