Organization is keyAugust 2, 2019
Time is moneyAugust 26, 2019
When life throws you lemons, you make lemonade…right? For coaches, replace lemons with fall scheduling, and lemonade with organized chaos – now that sounds about right! Our busy summer in the office hasn’t wound down, and the team is always searching for ways that we can improve the ease and speed of how you use the program. So, we’ve made some adjustments that improve how you can make the most of your time on AthletaDesk.
Here are our latest improvements:
- The Student Retention Rate report has been updated to reflect some recent changes made in our underlying data model.
- The in-app and email notifications from the Sign-Up widget now contain the same, detailed information. Prior to this change, the in-app notification provided limited information within the subject line.
- We’ve added Open Graph image tags to AthletaDesk hosted websites. Additionally, the Open Graph meta tags for blog posts now includes meta data specific to that blog post.
Here’s what we’ve fixed:
- We’ve fixed an issue with the Attendance report that could cause it not to run correctly in some circumstances.
- We’ve fixed Payroll Notes/Description field that didn’t display the description correctly when a Category was selected.
Did you know? If your business hires independent contractors, you’re now able to record sales tax when recording payments!
Please note: If you require technical assistance please contact our support team at email@example.com.