Happy Halloween! We have some BOO-ring updates!October 30, 2017
Warning: Make-Up Credits are Nifty!November 20, 2017
In the Download Library we’ve made some highly requested changes:
- Permissions can now be set using Student Groups (in addition to individual students). This will make it much easier to give new students access to specific files in larger businesses (or businesses with large Download Libraries).
- You can set permissions on multiple items at once using the checkbox on the left and by clicking “Tools > Student Access” from the toolbar.
- You can now set permissions on a folder directly using the checkbox method explained above.
Other cool new things:
- We released this last week all sneaky-like, so only a few people have noticed. If you’re located in GB, AU, NZ or the Euro-zone, you can now subscribe to AD in your native currency! To change currencies, you must unsubscribe and resubscribe.
- Once you enable billing in your native currency, AthletaDesk will automatically record your membership payment as a Business Expense.
- Updated color of the “Balance Date” for legibility.
Some bug fixes:
- Found and fixed an underlying performance problem that was causing logins to take a really long time.
- When adding a recurring charge to a family’s account, we fixed a problem with the interface that would cause it to display the wrong description for the monthly recurrence type (i.e. “3rd Friday of the Month” when it was actually a different day entirely). This change did not affect the underlying storage of the charges.
Did you know? For schools that use PayPal Pro or Stripe, if you enter a credit card manually into a family’s account, the CVC code is no longer required!