Ping! Check your devices, you’ve got a notification from AthletaDesk! Between working on new software updates and playing leapfrog (still kidding!), things in the office have been busy as ever.
Our development team is still working tirelessly to deliver some large-scale, exciting updates that will improve how AthletaDesk operates and appears for our users. This week’s update brings specific improvements to how you receive notifications in your account, and how invoices read regarding instructor substitutions in multi-instructor businesses.
Here are our latest improvements:
- In-App notifications can now be enabled/disabled when a student joins or cancels a lesson through the student portal. These can be toggled from the Policies tab of the Business Settings page.
- On the Notifications page, the “Toggle Read” option now works to mark all items as read or unread (rather than just toggling everything that’s selected).
- On the Expenses and Other Revenue page, the behavior of sorting by “Expense” and “Revenue” columns has been improved.
Here’s what we’ve fixed:
- We fixed an issue with the old sign-up widget that would sometimes (incorrectly) report that a Parent First Name is required, even though it’s an adult student signing up.
- We fixed a typo in the default login template.
- We fixed a typo in the Student Retention Report (“Cancellation Date” was spelled incorrectly)
For multi-instructor businesses:
- The Families & Invoices page, and the Invoices themselves now mention when a substitute instructor is scheduled. This makes it easier to correlate events on the schedule with the charges on the Family account.
- Autocomplete should now be disabled for all fields on the Instructor details page. This will prevent your browser from automatically filling in those fields with your own personal information.
Did you know? You can upload files for your students up-to 2GB in your Online Resources page.
Please note: If you require technical assistance please contact our support team at email@example.com.