Welcome to AthletaDesk!September 12, 2016
Easy To FindSeptember 29, 2016
Hi Everyone! This is the first of our regular weekly updates. We will always keep you up to date with software changes and new features.
Check out this week’s update:
- We’ve updated the Attendance Report so that the date and time are now separated, and the end-time is now included so that you can determine the session length.
- The Sessions Taught Report has been modified to include all the various attendance statuses.
- We added a new “Folder Path” placeholder to the New Library Item email template. If you use a lot of folders in your Download Library, this placeholder is helpful for showing the athlete where the new item was added.
- We added an “End Time” placeholder to the Event Reminder email (and SMS Reminder).
- We’ve added a handful of new icons to the Blog/News Posts (birthday cake, globe, heart, etc.) .
For multi-instructor clubs:
- We’ve updated the Instructor Privileges. We’ve now added “View Athlete Email Addresses“. When the privilege is disabled, the athlete email addresses (and email history) are hidden.
- We fixed an issue that would prevent the attendance popup window from opening if an athlete had their default session duration set to 0 minutes.
- We fixed an issue with the Event Details page that could prevent error messages from displaying correctly if you were trying to save an invalid combination of settings (for example, a recurring event with the end date set before the start date).