Warning: Make-Up Credits are Nifty!November 20, 2017
Partial Payments get a 2 for 1 makeover!December 5, 2017
This week in exciting news… *drumroll please*
We’re launching a brand new feature in Expenses & Other Revenue! You can now add expenses to your business by taking a picture of the receipt. AthletaDesk will attempt to scan the receipt to capture the price, payee and date… less typing = more teaching! It’ll also learn as it goes, so we expect to improve these capabilities over time.
- To get started, click “Expenses & Other Revenue” from the main menu on the left. Then click “Add Expense from Image” on the drop down list. If you’re on a mobile device, your camera should open.
- For best results, use a flat receipt (not crumpled up)
- You can add images to existing expenses by clicking the new green “+” button located on the expenses list.
- Expenses that have images attached will have a purple paper-clip button. Click that to view or delete the image.
- The Revenue & Expense report has a new option called “Include Attachments”. If you turn that option on, AthletaDesk will generate a zip file that includes your report along with all the images you’ve uploaded organized by date.
Some bug fix things:
- When scheduling a recurring daily event, AthletaDesk would sometimes create one extra event in the series. This has been resolved.
- When paying an invoice using the “Make a Payment” button in the Student Portal, if there is an outstanding late fee it will be automatically be included in the total.
- The Family Account Balance report now includes Student Names, and the columns now line up correctly in Excel/CSV format.
- If your credit card is expiring within 2 weeks, we’ll now send you a courtesy email ahead of time to let you know.
- If you’re located in the Netherlands, invoices in Dutch have been corrected.
Did you know? AD will warn you before deleting events with makeup credits associated with them!