Expense Receipts love paparazzi!November 28, 2017
Jingle Bells & WhistlesDecember 12, 2017
‘Tis the season of giving! We’re giving you the hard work of our development team…
2 for 1 Bug Fix & New Feature:
Last week a few of our users were not able to make partial payments through the Student Portal. That bug has since been fixed. And, if you “Allow Partial Payments” in the Student Portal, outstanding late fees on the current invoice will now automatically be added on to the partial payment. (Technically, the family can reduce their partial payment amount to compensate, but at least they’ll be aware they owe a little extra.)
Other New Features:
- The “Parent Login” and “Student Login” columns on the Student Details list page now display a yellow check-mark if the Student Portal Login invitation email has been sent. The check mark will turn green as soon as they set up their initial password. This makes it easier to see who’s actually logged in and who’s merely been invited to do so.
- If your credit card is about to expire within the next month, AthletaDesk will send you an email reminder.
- If you’re using the Repertoire feature and scheduling upcoming performances, these are now visible on the Student Portal Calendar.
- We’ve totally redesigned the way bounced emails are detected and processed by AthletaDesk, which should provide more accurate notifications to teachers when an email could not be delivered.
- We cleaned up a minor formatting issue on the PDF version of the Revenue and Expense report. Studios with large revenue numbers (7 digits or more) shouldn’t see lines wrapping anymore. (Congratulations on your success if this was you! )
For multi-teacher businesses specifically:
- For multi-teacher businesses, the Make-Up Credits report has been clarified so you can see when a substitute teacher is issuing or using a make-up credit.
- We fixed an issue with the Payroll display that was preventing student names from appearing in the list when substitute lessons were taught.
Did you know? You can take a picture of your receipt to record it in Expenses & Other Revenue!