We’re (pay)rolling with excitement!September 18, 2019
Introducing: our new “Athlete Portal”!November 21, 2019
This week, we’ve got loads of little improvements to help you during this busy fall season (and yes, that is a laundry pun). The bulk of this week’s improvements are aimed at enhancing the user experience and making life a little easier by saving you some clicks. We made several changes throughout the app that will remember where you left off. When you revisit the page, you won’t have to go searching again or reconfigure the same settings!
This week’s improvements:
- The calendar view mode and date is now sticky for the duration of your session. So now if you’re looking at a specific date, then surf over to the Athlete Details page, when you return to the calendar you’ll be looking at the same date.
- When you change your Calendar Preferences the entire calendar is now reinitialized so you can see all changes right away.
- The column settings are now remembered on the Attendance & Notes tab of the Athlete Details page.
- If you switch the instructor for an Event that has already had the attendance assigned, any make-up credits that were issued or used will be reallocated to the new instructor. (This change does not affect substitutes, it’s only when the original instructor is changed.)
- We added a note on the Email page to reassure everyone that emails with multiple recipients will BCC everyone.
- We cleaned up the messaging of in-app and email notifications when a athlete completes the sign-up form.
- If you have a multi-instructor business and you view the calendar in Timeline mode; the instrument groupings are now sorted alphabetically.
- Angle brackets (and other special characters) are now allowed in the Business Address field and Invoice Footers.
- We changed the SMS Event Reminder and Cancelled Event templates to use a shorter date format to prevent messages from exceeding the 140 character limit and splitting into multiple messages.
Here’s what we’ve fixed:
- The Athlete Details report now correctly displays the parent information for athletes whose parents are also adult athletes.
- If you change an instructor’s default billing rate and click “Save”, the text box no longer displays “Per Lesson” if the instructor is teaching monthly or something else.
- We fixed the incorrect tooltip text on a couple of “Download” buttons.
- We fixed an issue with the Business News that could prevent embedded videos from displaying correctly.
- We fixed an issue with the sign-up widget for multi-instructor businesses that would sometimes, unnecessarily assign athletes to all instructors automatically. (It now only assigns them if the Login Email is automatically sent and no preferred instructor is detected.)
Did you know? Payroll can now be configured to pay an instructor when a make-up credit is used (previously, instructors are paid when the credit is issued).
Please note: If you require technical assistance please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.