Hey Everyone! You’ll notice a slightly refreshed look to our popup windows this week. This should help everyone understand what they are interacting with at a glance.
- We refreshed the look of the popup windows. Now you’ll see a bit of coloring to emphasize the type of popup you’re seeing (warning, error, settings or new/edit).
- On the Families & Invoices page, we’ve added a new “Categories” option that enables you to create new charge categories (that are not tied to the calendar). This makes it easier to add a category for books or other materials that you charge families for.
- We removed the “Subtotal” line during the client payment process if there is no convenience fee since it was redundant.
- In the Client Portal, clients/parents can now toggle between Day/Week/Month view. They’re no longer limited to the default you selected.
- We made a number of internal changes to process auto-invoice/auto-pay more quickly (this should be particularly noticeable around the 1st of the month when many schools choose to send theirs).
- We fixed an issue with the Sign-Up widget/form that in some circumstances would allow adult clients to sign up without an email address.
- We fixed an issue with the Client Portal “Join Event” popup that could prevent the client from selecting All Events if it was recurring.
- If you’re collecting credit card information from the Sign-Up widget, we fixed a minor issue that was causing some cards to incorrectly be flagged as expired.
Did you know? If the “Copy Attendance Notes” option is turned on, the “Group Note” is now copied from the previous session in that recurring series.