More Updates Springing ForwardMarch 23, 2021
One of our most requested features for the new attendance experience was released earlier this month – the Save button! While this might seem like a small change, it’s a big improvement to the workflow when taking attendance and writing lesson notes. Now, you can save your work as you go without closing the attendance page – just use the Save button! If you’re taking individual attendance within group lessons or bulk attendance for the day, you can slick Save & Continue to move from one athlete to the next. When you’re all finished your attendance & notes, use the Save & Exit button instead to commit your changes and return to the previous page.
Upgrades & enhancements:
- We tweaked the way attendance is pre-selected if there are multiple “Present” options. Now “Lesson is Billable” is pre-selected.
- Our PayPal Pro sign-up process has changed! We’ve updated the instructions on our Online Payments page under Business Settings.
- We disabled auto-complete for the Sport field to prevent instructor email addresses from being added by mistake. This happened due to a Chrome bug where the Password Manager viewed the Sport field as a username field and tried to fill in the email address.
- We updated the width of the Instructors field when adding a new athlete, which displayed much wider than the other fields. We also updated the width of the message that appears if a duplicate athlete is detected.
- We added back “AthletaDesk” where it was missing in a sentence on the Business Settings Online Payments page.
- We updated the text describing the website sidebar content to clarify it appears above the Athlete Portal login field.
- We updated the Zoom Personal Meeting URL field to ignore spaces at the beginning or end of the URL.
Our other fixes:
- We fixed an error that appeared when a instructor with the “Manage Other Instructor Schedules and Athletes” privilege enabled tried to edit another instructor’s events.
- We fixed an issue where instructors were receiving an error if they had the “Add/View Invoices and Accounts” privilege enabled but the “Manage Other Instructor Schedules and Athletes” privilege disabled.
- We fixed the permissions for instructors with the “Take attendance” privilege enabled so they don’t have access to edit attendance in bulk through the athlete’s Attendance & Notes page
- We fixed the “Allow search engines to index this page” option in the website builder, which had stopped adding the noindex meta tag to the page.
- We fixed the “Search Invoices” filter, which was no longer returning the filtered results.
- We fixed an error that occurred when someone saves a card to their profile that was already on file.
- We fixed a bug that prevented a secondary parent/contact from being fully removed from the Families & Invoices page once deleted.
- We fixed an error that was caused when checking conflict detection for an event with no instructor.
- We fixed the tooltip that displays what attendance was taken for an event on the calendar so it shows the correct currency symbol. Previously, it was displaying $ regardless of what currency the account used.