Fire Up the Widget!September 25, 2017
We just made Auto-Pay even easier!October 16, 2017
For all you avid mobile AthletaDesk users, you’ll be happy to hear that you can once again delete Recent Transactions! Go ahead and start deleting! Just kidding, you probably shouldn’t do that…
Check out what else is new:
- The Training Log chart on the Student Portal homepage now displays minutes instead of fractional hours.
- Setting a student’s Start Date to a future date now causes the “Student Since” field to display blank.
- You can now switch between result pages on the mobile version of AthletaDesk.
- For multi-instructor businesses: You can now create business-wide non-teaching events from the “Add Non-Teaching Event” popup.
- The Student Portal homepage no longer shows parents the “Last Invoice” status box if your business has disabled the Account & Invoices page.
- On the mobile version, the Recent Transactions tab now has a “Delete” button as in the desktop version.
- The search/filter popovers now automatically close if you click anywhere else on the page.
Did you know? We’ve made a handful of changes to how the Registration Widget works when a student is already on your Lead or Waiting List.