Hi Everyone! We have a variety of updates for you this week. The most notable improvements have been made to taking attendance for groups. Take a look at the full list of changes:
- We’ve improved attendance taking for group lessons:
- You can now use the “Prev” button to go back to the preceding attendance status. So if you make a mistake, you don’t need to cycle through each individual client in order, you can simply back-up in order to make the correction(s).
- There’s now an option to copy the attendance status and notes over to the next client. If you turn that option on, you can quickly take group attendance by clicking “Save & Next” for each client. This still provides the flexibility to override notes for an individual and/or change the attendance status if someone is away.
- We updated the Month calendar view so that it always displays 6 weeks (instead of 4, 5 or 6). That way, you can always see the the dates leading up to (and following) the current month.
- When you send an email payment receipt, the parent that is selected as the “Preferred Invoice Recipient” is now listed first in the drop-down list.
- Group lesson notes are now automatically hidden on the calendar pop-ups. These notes were generally too large to display properly in the calendar pop-up. This option can be re-enabled from the “Options > Calendar Preferences” popup.
- We’ve added a “Last Paid” column to the Families & Invoices page so that you can more easily identify which families are overdue.
- We’ve updated the HTML editor so that relative URLs are automatically handled correctly (linking to files in your Media Library).
- When creating invoices, there’s now an option to select families by client group. (Keep in mind, that a family may be in more than one group, particularly if they have multiple children/clients. So if you use this feature, take care as to not invoice some families more than once.)
- The “Email Agenda” option has been relocated from the “Calendar > Sync Settings” popup to your “My Preferences” page.
- The calendar now has Previous/Next buttons at the bottom (as well as at the top) to make it easy to navigate if you have a large/busy schedule.
- On the Families & Invoices page, the “Auto-Pay” column no longer shows a family as having auto-pay enabled if their bank account is not yet verified (since it can’t be used for auto-pay until it’s verified). Similarly, on the Client list page, the “Card on File” column won’t show the card symbol if the bank account is unverified.
For multi-instructor schools:
- We moved the instructor’s Payroll Settings onto the actual Payroll tab in the Instructor Details page.
***Due to the holidays, our next scheduled update will be the second week of January 2017.***
Did you know? ACH (bank transfers) are now available to everyone located in the USA using Stripe as their payment processor.