Sorry, I Can’t Make It!July 9, 2018
The Thin Red LineAugust 14, 2018
All the changes we’ve made in the last month altogether!
- During busy periods, (1st of the month, we’re looking at you…) if your auto-invoices are delayed due to a high volume of invoices being processed at once, we’ve added a message to your account that tells you that your invoices are queued up for processing.
- In the Athlete Portal, some internal techno-babble was being displayed if an athlete tried to join a lesson that caused a scheduling conflict. It now displays a human friendly error message.
- If you sync your Calendar with Outlook Desktop, the Calendar Feed should no longer create warning messages.
- We made some internal adjustments to add additional stand-by capacity to our web servers so that the system can better accommodate large traffic swings and/or the failure of a web server more gracefully. (I’ve hidden this in the middle of the list, but I promise this is a BIG DEAL! AthletaDesk, to infinity & beyond!)
- We’ve added additional symbols to the Session Notes/HTML editor (you may need to refresh once or twice to see the change).
- For businesses in South Africa, the CSV/Excel reports now use “;” as the separator.
- If you’re using Firefox, leading and trailing spaces will no longer cause an “invalid email address” error to appear.
- Expense Attachments are no longer limited to just images. Go ahead and attach PDF receipts!
- We fixed a couple of different issues with the website editor that could prevent you from adding Amazon affiliate links, Facebook Chat widgets, etc. All that stuff should work now.
- Dutch translations are now available for the Sign-Up widget.
For multi-instructor businesses:
- We fixed an issue with the Sign-Up widget that would prevent the “No Preferred Instructor” option from being selected, if the sign-up form also had the Sport field displayed.
Did you know? If you set attendance to “Instructor Absent,” automatic Email/SMS reminders will be sent to attendees!